A brief history of Pure Ganga Yoga
- Pure Ganga Yoga was Established by Mr. Yagya Dutt Sharma in 1985 for a social cause to teach yoga to local people of the region. Since then he was dedicated to spreading the teachings of Yoga to poor and needy people to help them live a happy and healthy life.
- In 1986, he created a yoga society.
- In 1987 the society Registered by registrar of government and named : Gramodhyogic Yog prakratik chikitsha & prashikshan kender. Registered number 487 / 1987.
- After 2007 the society name was changed to Bhrtiya Gramodhyogic Yog Prakratik Chikitsha Prashikshan & Anusndhan Sansthan. Sanjeev Kumar younger son of Mr Yagya Dutt Sharma Established a Branch Of the society in 2003 invashisht, Manali. The name of the branch : "School of Yoga".
- In 2012 the name of the school of yoga was changed to "Pure Ganga Yoga"
- The foundation of Pure Ganga Yogastarted in 1985.
- In 2012 the name of the School of Yoga was changed to "Pure Ganga Yoga"
- Mr.Yagya Dutt Sharma reached Samadhi when he was just 23 years old.
Our instructors teach from beginner to advanced level and teach Hatha Yoga (Bihar school of yoga inspired), Ashtanga Vinyasa, Therapeutic Yoga, pranayama, shatkarmas, and meditation.We offer Hatha Yoga Inspired from Bihar, India. A deep yoga practice where we guide you through every asana.
Yoga is an ancient art form more than 5000 years old and is a gift from Lord Shiva to mankind to find the right path to reach enlightenment. Yoga perfects your life as it creates a balance between body, mind, and spirit. When you have attained a balance between body and mind you are more open to deeper spirituality.
In 200 hours, yoga teacher training focusing on asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, ayurveda, anatomy and physiology, yoga philosophy and meditation. If you book a month in advance you will receive a discount on the total course fee or be provided with accommodation.When you arrive in India we can help you with accommodation which will be located within walking distance of the yoga centre. We will also be able to assist you with any of your needs once you arrive at the yoga centre.
The price of the course is $1000 U.S.D to be paid in advance